1, 2 and 3 day tickets are available...
Lean Agile Scotland 2023 will be celebrating its 10th Year!
Lean Agile Scotland is a practitioner conference dedicated to exploring the state of the art in lean and agile ways of working. Conference sessions will inspire you, stretch your thinking and give you new skills.
We are an international Community of Needs - and provide a safe and supportive environment where everyone can contribute, share their perspective and offer their ideas.
We hope you can join us at the conference again this year.
See what our 2022 participants said about the conference....
Looking for a previous year? Check out our archive pages...
What our participants say
"There are many reasons why I feel LASCOT is special, but the main one is the people. LASCOT for me means the unexpected and the people component. I've had incredible experiences since 2017, and I love how the whole conference helps with networking and socialising." Antonieta Ponce de Leão (multi-year participant)
"It's a very positive environment - everyone wanting to share their knowledge, experience and learning with each other" - - Sophie Weston (2022 participant)
"Seamless, open, honest. Vimla - just awesome!! 20/10 great validation" - Amy Edwards (2022 participant)
"Great. great time, great content, great people, Edinburgh!" - Koen Wellens (2022 participant)
"Eye-opening, seeing how other companies work & the problems they face shows me ways that I can improve" - - Anon (2022 participant)
Why should you participate?
If you're unsure, or need to convince your manager, these are some reasons to attend Lean Agile Scotland
- Professionally-organised by an experienced events team with 15+ years experience in conference organisation for the technology sector.
- Three days of sessions from fellow practitioners and internationally renowned speakers.
- Choose from different formats to suit your learning style.
- Learn new tools and techniques.
- Hear about real-life experiences.
- Meet new friends and socialise with your peers.
- Leave with new ideas and concepts you can put into practice straight away.
- This is an established conference, with many attendees coming back year after year. Read what our participants said.
Read our participants reflections and feedback on previous LAS events.