07 Oct 13:45 — 15:15
About the session
In this workshop, we'll dive into the details of what Exploratory Testing is, why it's valuable, how to do Exploratory Testing as a non-tester and why you should. We'll look at the big differences between automation and exploratory testing and how they both relate to assessing quality. As non-testers, it's important for you to understand the value of this kind of testing, to help promote it within your teams to investigate your software systems effectively.
Participants will be able to:
- get hands-on with some fun exercises
- have some great discussions about ET, the skills involved and the challenges it faces
- Dan and Tony will share stories from their experience of doing ET and the value and impact that it's brought to their projects.
- Understand the value of exploratory testing
- Support the structure and reporting of exploratory testing to support your team and stakeholders
- Explain where ET fits effectively and with speed within modern software development
- Enhance the opportunity for your team investigating different kinds of product risks
Themes: Testing, Exploratory Testing, Investigation, Product Risks, Quality, Knowledge