A global sustainable pace
13 Sep 11:15 — 12:45
About the session
We challenge you to use your power as an agent of change to help your company, clients and the planet to adopt more sustainable practices, using agility.
At this pivotal moment in human history, we have an immense opportunity to help change the way we are for the better. Agilists as agents of change are in a unique and blessed position to help the world change into a more sustainable and peaceful version of itself.
We will investigate the current state of the world in relation to our planetary boundaries, and how digital can impact them, for better or worse.
In this interactive workshop, we will show the art of the possible from techniques born within the Agile movement, and invite participants to crowdsource and start their own journey, whether it be personal or within their workplace towards a more sustainable future using agility and their power as agents of change.
- The way we live now is unsustainable; understand why we need change to achieve a global sustainable pace and why we don’t have time to wait.
- We already have all the skills we need to change our pace.
- Apply sustainability goals as Agilists, using our skills to find ways we can contribute through our work. Incredible innovation is already underway.
- Learn more and be inspired by what’s already going on in sustainability. We need big ideas and to take the first step in our new pace.
- Create both a crowdsourced big idea as a group and your own personal commitment to achieving a Global Sustainable Pace.
- Includes group interaction and individual activities
Change, Systems Thinking, Sustainability, Thought-provoking, The Future, Digitalisation, Liberating structures.