21st Century Mindset Ltd
14 Sep 14:00 — 15:00
About the session
Agile teams need to learn from their experiences and adapt to achieve continuous improvement and growth. The Ecocycle framework can help teams identify and work through different project stages, understand their current stage, and identify what is working and what is not.
The session covers the framework's application and participants will have the opportunity to apply it to their own projects gaining practical tools for implementation.
- An understanding of the Ecocycle framework and how it can be applied to agile teams
- Tools and techniques for applying Ecocycle in your own work
- Practical tips for promoting continuous improvement and growth in agile teams
- Includes presentations, discussions, and practical exercises.
- Has a session number cap: 60 participants.
Agile Teams Learning, Continuous Improvement, Maturity, Growth.